It's been a while...

Friday, August 10, 2007
It's been such a long time since I last updated this blog... Of course, I know I should have updated sooner, to let my few readers know about my lengthy absence from this blog. But what with one thing and another, I simply didn't have the time or the inclination to do so....

Yes, I'm a terrible mommy blogger! I know this and from now on vow to keep this blog updated, as I should have done all along.

In fact, I have a few bright and wonderful ideas in mind for the (soon-to-be-newly-revamped) Glamumous blog!

So keep your eyes peeled. You could be in for a pleasant surprise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nexus 5 Two Column One Line Description Avatar Logo Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo© Nexus 5 Two Column.