Dad in hospital (again)

Thursday, August 30, 2007
As you may have read a few posts back, my Dad had to go to hospital for a lengthy operation on his spine.

I felt really bad about being on holiday while he was still recovering in hospital, though I did my best to keep in touch everyday and by the time we arrived home, Dad was discharged, safe and sound at home.

Or so we thought...

Only a week after being discharged, Dad was back in hospital again. He had an infection in the wound from his operation and had become severely ill again. Later today, Hubby Dearest will be looking after the kids so I can go visit him on the ward. I do hope he's feeling a bit better today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nexus 5 Two Column One Line Description Avatar Logo Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo© Nexus 5 Two Column.