Happy Birthday!

Thursday, July 5, 2007


To my little man, who's eleven today:

Your Dad and I wish you a Happy Birthday!

We have many surprises in store for you:

Lots of cards and special presents, and a birthday cake too!

Eleven years passed, and my you have grown!

With your cheeky grin and a style all your own;

You learn and develop, doing all that you can

To prove to the world that you're now a young man.

You're no longer my baby, but I still hold you dear;

My love for my son can only grow with each year.

And so I wrote this verse, especially for you:

Happy Birthday, Little Man! May all your dreams come true!


Love from Mummy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nexus 5 Two Column One Line Description Avatar Logo Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo© Nexus 5 Two Column.