Introducing Blogger Buster

Sunday, June 24, 2007

I love blogging, and since I've been asked so many questions about the customisations I made to this blog, I decided to start another: Blogger Buster!

My new blog is solely about blogging, featuring posts about customisations, domains, SEO, widgets and loads of other blogging inspired posts. I'm no expert at blogging, but I do like to help others out when I can, so my posts are about things that I've tried and successfully accomplished myself.

You can see my new blog here:


Please let me know what you think, or if there's a specific blogging question you'd like me to try and answer in a post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nexus 5 Two Column One Line Description Avatar Logo Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo© Nexus 5 Two Column.