Use pot pourri bags to make your sofa smell sweet

Monday, June 4, 2007

Over the weekend, I made use of some old muslin squares (previously used when burping little Angel!) by sewing together and filling with pot pourri. I then tied them with some pretty ribbon left over from Christmas wrapping. They cost me next to nothing to make; in fact I'm quite proud of my handiwork (especially as I sewed them by hand!).

One trick I've learnt is to hide one under the seat cushions on the sofa; whenever anyone sits down, a waft of the lovely scented pot pourri is released to help make your lounge smell sweet! I also hung some in the wardrobes so our clothes smell nice too.

Why not give it a try yourself if you have any unused fabric lying around the house?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Nexus 5 Two Column One Line Description Avatar Logo Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo© Nexus 5 Two Column.